kengkawan bLoggEr aku.......LovE yOu aLL.....

Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 24, 2012

its not too late..

salam..

hye everyone, its been along time not update something here...actualy so miss with my  blog...i have retired for a short time from here but now its time too continue my writing...after thinking what de idea how to i come back, there come out with i must write in english back to improve my vocab and so on....hahahaha, its look like funny when i writing in brokenessess english....but whatever la, more important is i can improve my englis..

ITs NOT ToO LaTE 
to wish Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslimin and Muslimat over the world...

 this my whole family accept me coz i take the picture

 my cute nephew

 supporting dad and very2 caring mom

 my lovely oldest sister

matching black

No comments: