kengkawan bLoggEr aku.......LovE yOu aLL.....

Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 19, 2012

fever and fever

salam...

how do feel today???....maybe some of you got fever right.... same with me la....but its not too worse...today complete for 8 days training at Tanjung malim with my friends...we are trying so hard to make our skill and performance better than before but until now my feelings still say "not enough yet"...hahahaha...but still have 5 more dayst...i must make double and triple effort to it....this entry juz to story my fever here.....still on fever stage 1 and under control...hopefully my bodies become in good conditions on the game day.....yesterday, i call my mom and talk a lot with her...miss her so much and  she gave me some good advice...thanks mom...really uncomfortable with my fever...but still must continue my training this evening....my coach ask to make a show in front of his Serimau Hitam student..then, wish me luck k...daaaa......salam....

No comments: