kengkawan bLoggEr aku.......LovE yOu aLL.....

Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 19, 2012

International Youth Exchange Students ( iYES ) Malaysia 2012

salam dear..

This entry is especially story about IYE...i have make promise before  this to tell my blogger friends about this...hahahaha..too hard you know to writing like this ( mean in english )...but i try my best to give you guys good experience read my story here....Looks like a big program yea, its true becoz the participants for this program is came from a few country such as korea, japan, mongolia, indonesia, nepal, pakistan and my lovely country Malaysia.... the lucky location for this program is in UPSI, Tanjong Malim, Perak....i got a lot of experience with my new friends for 8 days....too long??..nope actualy, and i hope there have more days added by organization..huhuhuhu...fell so sad at the last day....what we do?.....we have host families...advanture camp activities....hepy2 and shoping at KL....social activities...clean up kindergarten...jungle tracking.....wild life activities....huh, tired to list all activities we have done...but every second in the program is the best moment for me and sure my friends too....miss you all my buddies...


p/s : all pictures not in my lappy....then, wait and see...

No comments: