kengkawan bLoggEr aku.......LovE yOu aLL.....

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

walk away...

salam..

honestly i fell so lazy to care my blog now...its like somthing wrong with myself...
for my blog readers imformation, now i stay at bagan serai,perak.. i think for a week...
my mission is to trainning hard for join TPM 2012...
it is enough in a week...???
a week at bagan serai, and a week at tg malim...so, hopefully my skill and my fitness will improve..

so...

what  happen to me next...juz waiting yea...
thanks to all members who are wish my besday a few dAYs agooo..
this years my age increase to 24 on 30 august and its be a signal to me that i become oldest...
who fell sleepy now.....if yes, follow my desicion...

to...

go to sleep and dreaming my princess...zzZZZzzzZZZ...




No comments: