kengkawan bLoggEr aku.......LovE yOu aLL.....

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 16, 2012

how about second chance..

salam..

today as usualy
nothing speacial
juz wake up not like usual, and welcome my friend, talking3 bout life..
and then back to bed..look aroud from window...
staring to nothing..
changes mind every second, do no what to think..
waiting training session for today...
waiting the time out for replace the day..
my mind was pressure by something i cant identify what is it..

suddenly,
become one word on my mind..
its "how about second chance"..
what is that actualy??
all the human have a right to get it..
am i right..
or
its cant be that word and supposed to be like this...
"all human should get many chance"..

ermm...
to whos that too stubborn..
why cant give others second chance in thier life...
its will show that you as honorable..
but its nothing bigger then give forgiveness...

its always happen to me i guess..
coz people aroud me, afew of them dont want give me "a second chance" to me..
i am still a human....normally to do mistake and always not realize whats wrong i do..
and
after look at a mirror..
its show who i am..
what we expect to get from others but we not give it first..
you know what i mean..
from that time, i try so hard to give how many chance to them...
with hope, i can get it back if i need it..
but
its too pain...
i try it..
i do what i can..
and the rest...i give fully to my God...Allah s.w.t..
i know "im not a good one"...
i know "i do lot of silly mistake"..
i know "i not supposed to be anybody for someone"..

Allah...help me...
Allah...hear me...
Allah...look at me...
Allah...i need u...
Allah...i give all my life to you...
Allah...i have nothing and only you...
Allah...please...
Allah...please...
Allah...you'r almighty
Allah...you'r merciful
Allah...owner human hearts, nothing is impossible for you..

thanks because give me my life until now and right now...
i will not stop to hope...

~ im the one who continue the hope~




No comments: