kengkawan bLoggEr aku.......LovE yOu aLL.....

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pagi-pagi dah tak puas hati....

salam..

new day to finish it before change to another day..
hye, everyone,..
dont forget to say thank you to our creater for our good condition or not today, coz theres must have a good plan from God for us..
wake up as early as usualy in the morning..
take a bath..
brush the teeth..
wash my body and hair..
and solat subuh with full humble...

look at phone and find something wrong...
try to check balance of my creadits...
huarghhh...why2 its happen...
my sweetheart juz topup my creadit last night...
and...
after wake up this morning its juz leave RM0.76...
im try taking deep breath..
slowly put down the phone coz worry if anything happen to my phone...
arghhhh....
how can make it happen..
after i cool down and try figure out what actualy happen..
of course la, its coz i maybe not sure realize or not when i on the mobile network..yea, its my fault..its my fault...

feeling not very well today..
continue my work la..
daaaa...

my advice for who use anroidphone or smartphone or what ever la to call it...
please check ur phone carefully before u sleep coz you will not ready to accept what gonna be happen tomorrow when your check your phone...

arghhhh...
thanks to my sweetheart coz topup me RM10 yesterday...

~ Hamba yang bersyukur ~

No comments: