kengkawan bLoggEr aku.......LovE yOu aLL.....

Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 14, 2012

Rezeki itu ujian...

Alhamdulillah,..

give a big creadit to my lovely friend coz help me till can arrived at ofice dis evening, although rain came to earth face with big water...hahahha...bersepah kot ayatnye...but its ok la, atles i try kan...sory to anybody if angry coz i write like this,...

rezeki??
i got a good news today,..
finally, for many time i must face this test..
what is that??
manage my money...what to do with them??

pay rent house and go outing
go cinema and pay all my debt
eating at KFC and send money to my mother
save the money for repair motor and buy durian
or many2 more...

nothing to say but want to share with you all what i found when go to visit another blog..
its about money...

i like this words...

Money isn't everything..
it can buy a bed- but not sleep..
it can buy a clock- but not time...
it can buy a book- but not knowledge...
it can buy u a position- but not respect...
it can buy u medicine- but not health...
it can buy blood- but not life..
it can buy u sex- but not love!
I
I
I
I
I
V
creadit to the owner blog.....nice word to remind me that money is not everything....and also do not worry to much bout money compare worry bout your IBADAH...
tak cukup duit takpe, tapi tak cukup amalan...amacam, sentap tak?

~hamba yang tidak akan berputus asa dengan pertolongan Tuhan~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why not you go outing , watching movie at cinema & buy durain ? hehe .. give some rewards for yourself .. why not ...? :) :) :) ..